Ingredients there are no measurements written in the recipe
- 1 qt beef broth
- Spices: salt, pepper, garlic powder
- Chili sauce
- Brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 500. Trim brisket- make slits (fat on top) and insert sliced garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Put in hot oven (cover), brown, curn over and brown.
- Reduce heat to 350 bake one hour
- IDK what this says?? Saute and caramelize onions with olive oil and salt and pepper
- Take quart of beef broth- put brown sugar, take out of oven and add sugar to gravy. Mix well, add ketchup and chili sauce to top of meat plus onions and garlic powder.
- Put cooked onions on top and cover again with foil. bake 350 for 2 more hours.
- When done, take out of gravy and strain gravy. Slice meat and add gravy.